Provider Notice Issued 03/11/2021
- You can download the final reporting template found here: https://caresapp.hfs.illinois.gov/IL_HFS_Final_Reporting_Template.xlsx
- You can download the cover letter template found here: https://caresapp.hfs.illinois.gov/IL_HFS_Final_Reporting_Cover_Letter_Template.docx
- An FAQ, which will be updated regularly, is posted on the HFS CARES Portal. The final reporting template can be downloaded using the links provided in FAQs 31 and 33:
- HFS will be posting additional resources on the HFS dedicated CARES payment page which can be found here: https://www.illinois.gov/hfs/Pages/CARESUpdatePage.aspx
- Subrecipients will also receive a notification email from the HFS CARES Portal with further instructions and links to the final reporting template
Date: March 11, 2021
To: Physicians, Nurses, Podiatrists, Audiologists, Dentists, Speech Therapists,Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Behavioral Health Clinics,Birthing Centers, Long Term Care Providers, Hospitals, Federal Qualified HealthClinics, Encounter Rate Clinics, Rural Health Clinics, Ambulatory SurgicalTreatment Centers, Transportation Providers, Hospice, Laboratory, EarlyIntervention Services, Community Mental Health Providers, School Based HealthServices, Supportive Living Facilities, Waivers
Re: HFS CARES Program – 2ndReporting Deadline Extension
This provider notice is issued to alertsubrecipients of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services(HFS) CARES Program supported by the CARES Act Department of TreasuryCoronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) to an extension of the final reporting deadlinein Section III.G.3 “Final Reporting” of the subaward agreements executedbetween the subrecipient and HFS.
HFS CARES Final Reporting Deadline Extension
HFS has extended the final reportingdeadline to April 16, 2021 in order to allow additional time for closeout and reconciliation.
Post-award reporting will occur throughthe HFS CARESPortal. Additionaldetails on the submission of your final report, the final reporting templateand the template for the required cover letter can be found at the links below:
Call-in assistanceis available from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday at 866-385-0600.Call center support is available in English and Spanish. Providers may alsosend questions regarding the CARES payments via email to HFS.CARES@illinois.gov.
All unspentsubaward funds must be returned to the Department at the followingaddress:
Receipt Accountingat Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
Bureau of Fiscal Operations
2200 Churchill RoadA-2
Division of MedicalPrograms